OneCard is an entry-level free metal credit card offered in partnership with a number of providers like SBM Bank, South Indian Bank, Federal Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, BOB Financial and CSB Bank. This credit card has numerous features just like other cards but the characteristic that makes this card special is the material from which it is made. The metal credit card is modern with clean front side having only the cardholder name. The Card number, Expiry date and the CVV are printed on the back side of the card.
OneCard Credit Card Eligibility
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years to apply for the One Card Credit Card.
- The applicant should be a resident Indian.
- Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals can apply for this card.
- The applicant need to have a steady income source.
- You will need valid Identity and address proof
- To get a secured OneCard against a fixed deposit, no credit score will be required.
- If you want to get an unsecured card, you should have a decent credit score. (Check your Credit Score Free)
OneCard Credit Card Benefits
- It is a lifetime free credit card with no additional hidden charges.
- You get a visa signature metal card for free.
- Completely digital on-boarding process.
- No restriction on amounts for reward points.
- No expiry of reward points.
- The reward points are credited immediately.
- Redemption of the reward points in fractions is also allowed.
- You get 5X reward points on top 2 category spends.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps.
Get Your Lifetime Free OneCard – Sign Up Now
OneCard Credit Card Charges
The One card Credit Card charges are nominal.
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Annual Fee: Nil
- Foreign Markup Fee: 1%
- Interest Rate: 2.5% to 3.5%
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of the transaction with a minimum of Rs. 300/-
- Late Payment Fee 2.5% of total amount due (Max. Rs. 1,000)
One Card Credit Card Limit
The highest credit limit provided by the bank varies from applicant to applicant. The bank decides the maximum credit limit according to your income, eligibility and other factors. So, the applicant will know about the credit limit only after getting approved.
OneCard Credit Card Documents Required
- An identity proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters’ Id, etc).
- An address proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Utility bills, Driving License, etc).